Marketing Coordinator – Brisbane
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Office-based role in Brisbane – southern suburbs
- Provide marketing support and build brand awareness
- Suited for a self-motivated marketing person who is confident with the broad range of marketing media
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a marketing coordinator with 2-3 years experience to join our marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this hands-on role provides the opportunity to showcase your broad range of marketing skills with a focus on digital marketing, design and events.
To be successful you will be passionate about digital marketing, have sound graphic design skills and always strive to learn the latest cutting-edge methodologies and processes. You will also need to have sufficient skills to be a marketing all-rounder in our medium-size business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Digital marketing including website, e-communications, social media, and blogs
- Creation and monitoring of reports to analyse the success and performance of marketing campaigns
- Preparation of printed and digital marketing collateral
- Conference and event coordination
- Provide marketing and administrative support for internal customers including but not limited to printing, branding documents, maintenance of CRM (Salesforce) database and other ad hoc tasks
- Uphold and maintain the professional presentation of the Abacus dx brand and our suppliers brands at all times
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Marketing and/or other related qualification
- 2-3 years marketing experience, with an emphasis on digital marketing and graphic design
- Intermediate graphic design skills
- Strong written skills and proven experience in implementing online strategies
- Hands-on experience working with marketing automation software (preferably Salesforce/Pardot)
- Experience with WordPress, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Highly motivated and proactive, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ongoing training and development
- Energetic working environment and team culture
- Office location close to cafes and other amenities, on-site parking available
- Highly-competitive salary, bonus structure and 10% company-sponsored superannuation
ABOUT Abacus dx
Abacus dx distributes medical and healthcare products for over 60 international brands. Our success is attributed to our dedication in sourcing the highest-quality niche products and by providing the highest levels of marketing, sales and technical support.
Please submit your application letter and detailed resume through the Seek website. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please phone 1800 222 287 for further information. Applications close 11 June.