Warehouse Dispatch and Support Assistant
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Full-time role
- Based on Mt Wellington, Auckland
- A busy hands-on work environment with an inspiring team culture
- Suited to a fast learner whom is customer-focused with strong attention to detail
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking a hands on, motivated individual whom is willing to learn and contribute to our growth strategy. Abacus dx operates as a medical goods provider and operates in a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to be an important player in supporting this important industry. You will build skills in distribution as well supporting the repair and roll-out process with our equipment.
We are looking for someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally having previous experience in dealing with logistics. The role encompasses a variety of tasks including data entry, liaising with customers and other team members, technical service administration and problem-solving, picking, packing and logistics. As our customers are in the medical field (primarily pathology), attention to detail is of paramount importance in this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Logistic bookings – arrangement of pick up
- Picking and packing of products as well as coordinating larger pallet consignments
- Checking in stock including operating a fork hoist for larger consignments
- Assisting in technical cases and helping in supporting return to base processing of equipment
- Liaising with the broader local team to ensure customer needs are met
- Assisting in problem solving and the resolution process including process development
- Maintaining a clean warehouse facility which is well organised and safe
- Various Health and Safety duties according to the overall business policies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in warehouse role or similar field
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and general computing skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly and professional team player who is flexible
- A fork hoist licence will also be required for the successful applicant
- Ongoing training and professional development
- A fantastic working environment and team culture
- Office is conveniently located in Mt Wellington within a few kilometres of Sylvia Park with on-site parking available
- A competitive salary, performance-based bonus, and KiwiSaver contribution for the successful candidate
ABOUT Abacus dx
Abacus dx is a leading distributor of medical diagnostic, healthcare education, and life science products. Our success is attributed to our dedication in sourcing high quality, niche products and by providing the highest levels of sales, marketing, and customer support. We pride ourselves on our values: Inspire, Empower, Excel.
Please click here to apply through the Seek website. Please phone 0800 222 170 for further information.
Applications close 5th March 2021.