New Thermo Fisher 2020 Product Catalogue now available
Thermo Fisher ImmunoDiagnostics Division (IDD) is the global leader in allergy and autoimmunity diagnostics.
Thermo Fisher IDD continually work to significantly improve the management of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases by providing healthcare professionals with diagnostic technologies and clinical expertise. This results in better healthcare and quality of life for millions of patients and their families.
Why Phadia instruments for allergy and autoimmunity?
- The only automated solution available for both allergy & autoimmunity
- Wide range of instruments to suit laboratory needs
- Random access and continuous loading for efficient workflow
- One calibration curve for multiple assays
- 28 day calibration curve allows for long term curve use
- Common reagents for efficiency in reagent usage
- LIS connectivity for full security and traceability
- Phadia prime for optimal data management