Save 40% on IDS Ostase BAP EIA
For a limited time save 40% on IDS Ostase BAP EIA (this specific lot expires on 31/01/19).
Simply quote the promotional code IDS – September when placing orders.
The offer is valid until the end of September, for this specific lot and upon stock availability.
The Ostase® BAP EIA Immunoenzymetric Assay is an in vitro device indicated for the quantitative measurement of bone-specific alkaline phosphatase (BAP), an indicator of osteoblastic activity in human serum. This device is intended to be used as an aid in the management of postmenopausal osteoporosis and Paget’s disease.
- Fast turnaround time – results in approximately half the time of other manual assays. (1h 15 mins. total incubation with <30 mins. hands-on time)
- Measures bone specific alkaline phosphatase (BAP) with low interference from other alkaline phosphatase isoforms
- Excellent limit of detection (<1.0 μg/L)
- Clinically relevant assay range – accommodates samples in a wide dynamic range (7-90 μg/L)
- Excellent correlation with automated methods
- Complementary – ideal companion product to Immunodiagnostic Systems Limited continually growing bone marker range
- A complete assay panel supporting bone disease management
|Ostase BAP EIA||96 wells||AC-20F1|