Sebia – Updated HbA1c Meta-Analysis
Sebia is pleased to release the new edition HbA1c Meta-Analysis.
It contains a collection of relevant scientific publications that discuss the Sebia HbA1c technique and its excellent analytical performances.
This new edition has been redesigned and updated to present the latest and most impactful articles. It covers the following fields in particular:
- Analytical performances (trueness, precision, linearity, methods correlation)
- HbA1c and haemoglobinopathies (detection, interferences)
- NGSP and IFCC certificates
New scientific papers demonstrating the analytical superiority of the SEBIA CE method
- HBA1c – EQA in Germany, Belgium and Netherlands using fresh whole blood samples with target values assigned with the IFCC reference system (Kaiser 2016) – Download Now >
- Precision of CAPILLARYS 2 for the detection of Hb variant based on their migration position (AJCP 2018) – Download Now >