Myr Tissue Embedding Centre EC 350
The Myr EC 350 is a modular paraffin embedding centre featuring innovative design as well as easy operation. Different options for setting up this instrument offer a simple and flexible adaptation to working methods in the lab.
- 2 large trays for both molds & cassettes at both sides of the dispensing nozzle
- 190 cassettes/400 molds each
Cryo console: 60 cassettes/molds & selectable temperature between 0 and -12ºC.
- Individual programming of all temperature zones between 40-70ºC (increments of 1ºC)
- Integrated connector for heated tweezers
- Automatic turning on/off with automatic consideration of the pre-heating times
- Non-glare illuminated working area (LEDS)
- Six independently heated holes for forceps offer comfortable manipulation of cable-free standard forceps
- Cold spot temperature 5ºC
- Heated working surfaces are thermically insulated towards the operator and ergonomically shaped
- Paraffin flow can be released manually as well as via foot switch
- Urgent biopsies can be embedded at any time. In “stand by mode” paraffin reservoir and conduit are always heated (optional).