Powered by T2MR® technology, the T2Resistance™ panel addresses the unmet clinical need for faster detection of antimicrobial resistance.
The T2Resistance Panel can detect 13 resistance genes from both gram-positive and gram-negative pathogens direct-from-blood. There is broad inclusivity of resistance variants and ≤10 CFU/mL detection demonstrated for all targets. Developmental studies have shown no cross-reactivity or inhibition by common interfering substances. Studies have also shown a dramatic decrease in time to resistance gene identification.1
Who might benefit from T2Resistance™ Panel?
- High risk patients/patients selected to use last line antibiotics
- Patients who are part of a stewardship program
- Patients with history of antibiotic use
- Patients not responsive to current therapy
- Patients who are immunocompromised
1. De Angelis G, editor. Clinical experience with a bacteria panel and resistance markers direct from whole blood. ECCMID; 2019.
*RUO version available in Australia. IVD version available in New Zealand.