Focus on your research rather than time-consuming manual plate washing!
Tecan HydroFlex™ 3-in-1 96-Well Microplate Washer
The HydroFlex microplate washer is a truly flexible and upgradeable platform for automated microplate strip washing, magnetic bead washing and vacuum filtration in 96-well plate formats.
It is an ideal solution for a wide range of cell-, bead- and ELISA-based applications, reflecting over 30 years of Tecan expertise in advanced liquid handling.
Integrated application flexibility
Every HydroFlex™ washer comes with microplate shaking and automated buffer switching included, ready for ELISA washing and gentle washing of cells.In addition, optional user-interchangeable plate carriers are available for easy switching between washing and filtration applications. For magnetic bead washing, the HydroFlex uses a patented carrier design with two neodymium magnets per well, ensuring efficient bead settling.
Highlights at a glance:
- Ready for automated washing of ELISAs, cells and protein arrays
- Magnetic bead washing using powerful neodymium magnets
- Two magnets per well for efficient bead settling (patented design)
- Automated system for vacuum filtration using vacuum sensor
- Individual vacuum settings for each filtration step within a protocol
- Control of wash head positions and speed settings for gentle cell washing
- Up to two aspiration points per well for minimal residual volumes
- Simultaneous aspiration and dispensing for ELISA washing
- Automated buffer switching and plate shaking capabilities
- Controls up to four wash buffers
- Ready for robotic integration
- Tested reliability to minimize maintenance and service costs
- IQ/OQ procedures available
- Designed to meet the IVD-directive 98/79/EC and 2011/65/EU RoHS (reduction of hazardous substances)
- Supports FDA 21 CFR Part 11 functionality together with HydroControl™ software