New Products from Invivoscribe
Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) testing by Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) has become an important methodology demonstrating clear potential to optimize therapeutic management of lymphoproliferative diseases.
We are excited to announce the expansion of the Invivoscribe portfolio of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) products for the Illumina® MiSeq® and Thermo Fisher® / Life Technologies® Ion PGM® instruments to help you perform MRD testing.
LymphoTrack® MRD Data Analysis Tool (MRDDAT)*
NEW SOFTWARE specific for studies of Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) using our LymphoTrack® Assays. Clonal populations can be tracked confidently at a sensitivity of 10-4 with as little as 500 ng of input DNA. Higher sensitivities (10-5 or higher) can also be obtained provided sufficient DNA is tested.
Testing for MRD using our NGS assays and software offers several advantages over the conventional methods (flow cytometry & ASO PCR):
- Increased sensitivity
- Traceability of exact clonotype sequence
- No requirement to design a custom assay for each clonotype sequence
- Easily identify new emerging clonotype sequences
- Sequence output ensures concordant analysis between independent labs
- Decreased cost
These assays efficiently detect the majority of IGK Vκ-Jκ, Vκ-Kde, and INTR-Kde gene rearrangements using a single multiplex master mix and, at the same time, identifies the specific DNA sequence of each clonal gene rearrangement.
Testing for both IGK and IGH increases clonality detection sensitivity and combination analysis is highly recommended. IGK increases the probability of identifying Ig gene rearrangements when somatic hypermutations in the Ig heavy chain prevent primer binding and analysis of IGH, when DNA quality may not be sufficient for IGH analysis, or when confidence is required for challenging samples.
LymphoTrack® assays provide the following advantages:
- Multiple Indices All LymphoTrack® kits provide multiple indices to generate sequencing libraries with up to 12 samples per target with the Ion PGM® instrument and up to 24 samples per target with the MiSeq® instrument.
- Multiplex Different Gene Target Amplicons Generate libraries with several Invivoscribe LymphoTrack® kits and sequence on the same flow cell or sequencing chip to reduce per sample testing costs. Combining IGH FR1, IGK, and TRG targets allows up to 36 (PGM®) and 96 (MiSeq®) samples to be sequenced simultaneously.
- Unparalleled Sensitivity of clonality detection.
- Included Bioinformatics LymphoTrack® Software is provided for simple and streamlined data analysis and visualization. Software now includes the ability to view merged (sequences with less than 3 nucleotide differences) and unmerged reads.