Administration Assistant – Melbourne
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Based in Melbourne
- You will work closely with the Executive Assistant and leadership team by providing high level support in both office administration and meetings & events management
- 0.5FTE, flexible hours Monday-Friday
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking an admin superstar to support senior management in our Melbourne office and provide remote support for our head office in Brisbane.
Develop your career with a company that truly celebrates and rewards your success through internal promotions, an annual awards night, bonus scheme, and generous salary package. This really is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovative, highly regarded company that offers excellent quality products to the Australian and New Zealand markets, where you can make a difference to people’s lives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to local senior management
- Assist in the coordination of internal events including training and meetings
- General office administration duties including ordering office amenities
- Provide support to the Executive Assistant with the management of travel requirements of the business
- Collate and deliver designated monthly reporting to the Executive Assistant by due dates
- Assist the human resource function regarding new employee onboarding
- Promote company culture through the Health and Wellbeing and ESR policies and programs, and engagement surveys
- Provide backup support to the Executive Assistant in their absence regarding meetings, events, catering, reporting, new employee onboarding
- Ensuring office facilities are kept clean and tidy
- Maintain strictest confidence in all matters pertaining to HR and other company related strategic decisions
- Cultivate healthy relationships with all employees and external stakeholders
- Adhere to and ensure employees follow key compliance activities such as OHS and Codes of Conduct
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with all levels and roles within the business
- A flexible approach to work, helping out in other areas of the business
- Self-driven, demonstrating initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ongoing training and development
- Fantastic working environment and team culture
- Highly competitive salary and other benefits
ABOUT Abacus dx
Abacus dx is a leading distributor of medical diagnostic, healthcare, education, and life science products. Our success is attributed to our dedication in sourcing high quality, niche products and by providing the highest levels of sales, marketing and technical support. We pride ourselves on our values: Inspire, Empower, Excel.
ABOUT Big Green Surgical
Big Green Surgical is a provider of specialised healthcare solutions across various surgical specialties throughout Australia and New Zealand. We represent 20 international suppliers of innovative products, supported by a caring and trusted team of industry professionals.
When applying, please ensure you attach a tailored cover letter specifically addressing why you believe you are suitable for the role.