Customer Care Specialist – Auckland, NZ
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Customer Care Specialist opportunity in the medical / healthcare industry working for Abacus dx and Big Green Surgical
- Immediate start opportunity, a great work environment with a positive team culture
- Suited to a fast learner who is customer-focused, with strong attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Based at Vestey drive in Mount Wellington with on-site parking provided
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking a full-time Customer Care team member to join us based in Auckland in our New Zealand office.
You are a great team player who can also work autonomously and take ownership, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and has previous experience in dealing with internal and external customers. Abacus dx and Big Green Surgical operate in a dynamic environment, where you will have the opportunity to build strong relationships with our repeat customers.
The role encompasses a variety of tasks including data entry, liaising with customers and other team members, technical service administration and problem-solving. As our customers are in the medical field, attention to detail is of paramount importance in this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Entering and invoicing customer orders using ERP system
- Responding to customer queries by phone and email
- Liaising with the broader operations team, including purchasing and warehouse, to ensure customer needs are met
- Logging customer order and invoice related issues and assisting in problem-solving and resolution
- Promoting great Customer Experience in all communications
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong attention to detail
- Broad computing skills with attention to accuracy in data entry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly and professional phone manner
- Good team player and a positive attitude
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector
- Experience with ERP, Salesforce and Power Bi
- Immediate start
- A competitive salary and bonus structure (tailored to the experience of the candidate)
- Energetic working environment and positive team culture
- Ongoing training and development
- Office location close to cafes and other amenities, on-site parking available
ABOUT Abacus dx
Abacus dx is a leading distributor of medical diagnostic, healthcare, education, and life science products. Our success is attributed to our dedication in sourcing high quality, niche products and by providing the highest levels of sales, marketing and technical support. We pride ourselves on our values: Inspire, Empower, Excel.
ABOUT Big Green Surgical
Big Green Surgical is a provider of specialised healthcare solutions across various surgical specialties throughout Australia and New Zealand. We represent 20 international suppliers of innovative products, supported by a caring and trusted team of industry professionals.
When applying please ensure you attach a tailored cover letter specifically addressing why you believe you are suitable for the role.
Please submit your application letter and detailed resume through the Seek website. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please phone 1800 222 287 for further information.