Customer Care Specialist
We are seeking a full-time Customer Care Specialist to join the team based in our Australian head office in Meadowbrook, Queensland.
We are looking for someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills who has previous experience in dealing with customers. Abacus dx operates in a fast-paced business-to-business environment where you will have the opportunity to build strong relationships with our repeat customers. You will work in a team of four people covering our operating hours from 7.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
The role encompasses a variety of tasks including data entry, communicating with customers and other team members verbally and by email, technical service administration and problem-solving. As our customers are in the medical field (primarily pathology), attention to detail is of paramount importance in this role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Based on Brisbane’s southside
- Full-time position with staggered start times covering the hours of 7.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Suited to a fast learner who is customer-focused, with strong attention to detail and good communication and computing skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Entering and invoicing customer orders using SAGE300 ERP system
- Opening technical cases in Salesforce CRM and assigning jobs to the technical team
- Responding to customer queries by phone and email
- Assisting the sales team with generating quotes
- Liaising with the broader operations team, including purchasing and warehouse, to ensure customer needs are met
- Logging customer order and invoice related issues and assisting in problem-solving and resolution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Data entry skills
- Experience with ERP, CRM or other business programs (eg POS)
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly phone manner
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- Ongoing training and development
- Fantastic working environment and team culture
- Office location close to cafes and other amenities, on-site parking available
- Highly-competitive salary, incentive and 10% company-sponsored superannuation
ABOUT Abacus dx
Abacus dx is a leading distributor of medical diagnostic, healthcare education, and life science products. Our success is attributed to our dedication in sourcing high quality, niche products and by providing the highest levels of sales, marketing and technical support. We pride ourselves on our values: Inspire, Empower, Excel.
Please Click Here to submit your detailed cover letter and resume. Please phone 1800 222 287 for further information. Applications close 5th July.