Inventory Specialist – Brisbane
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Customer Service / Supply Chain opportunity in the medical / healthcare industry working for Abacus dx and Big Green Surgical.
- Immediate start opportunity, fantastic work environment and positive team culture.
- Suited to a fast learner who is customer-focused, with strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Abacus dx and Big Green Surgical operate in demanding healthcare environments where you will focus on service levels and supplier / partner relationships.
- Based on Brisbane’s southside at Cannon Hill with on-site parking provided.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking a Customer Service team member to join us based in Brisbane in Cannon Hill, in our Australian head office.
Our Customer Service team cover all aspects of order fulfillment including the inventory planning and procurement as well as the direct customer interface and processing of orders.
The position requires a customer-focused supply chain and logistics professional who will join a dynamic operations team. You have an enquiring mind and can manage a high transaction load both productively and accurately whilst facilitating improved internal and external customer service.
You are a great team player who can also work autonomously, with excellent data analysis using MS Excel, verbal and written communication skills, who has previous experience in dealing with internal and external customers. Abacus dx and Big Green Surgical operate in a fast-paced environment, where you will have the opportunity to build strong relationships with our repeat customers.
The role encompasses a variety of tasks including data entry, liaising with customers and other team members, and problem-solving. As our customers are in the medical field, attention to detail is of paramount importance in this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Entering customer and supplier orders using ERP system
- Responding to customer queries by phone and email
- Liaising with the broader operations team, including purchasing and warehouse, to ensure customer needs are met
- Compiling purchase orders and allocating freight partners to meet customer requirements
- Analysing inventory status, scheduling purchase orders to maintain service levels
- Sourcing and comparing freight quotes for inbound and inter-company logistics shipments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Accuracy in data entry
- Experience with ERP and CRMs like Salesforce and Power BI
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent data analysis capability. Proficient user of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly and professional phone manner
- Good team player and a positive attitude
- Previous experience in the healthcare logistics sector or science qualification
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor level qualification in a relevant field
- Immediate start
- Strong corporate culture through our Delivering Value Responsibly programme, focussing on employee safety, engagement, inclusivity, and environmental impacts.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and development
- Great public transport options around the office
- Office location close to cafes and other amenities, on-site parking available
ABOUT Abacus dx
Abacus dx is a leading distributor of medical diagnostic and life science products. Our success is attributed to our dedication in sourcing high quality, specialist products and by providing the highest levels of sales, marketing, and technical support. We pride ourselves on our values: Engage, Empower, Enhance, Excel.
ABOUT Big Green Surgical
Big Green Surgical is a provider of specialised healthcare solutions across various surgical specialties throughout Australia and New Zealand. We represent 20 international suppliers of innovative products, supported by a caring and trusted team of industry professionals.
When applying please ensure you attach a tailored cover letter specifically addressing why you believe you are suitable for the role through the Seek website.
Please phone 1800 222 287 for further information.