Key Accounts Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you an experienced commercial professional with a strong track record of key accounts growth within the medical/surgical/healthcare industry? Are you passionate about developing strategic sales opportunities and relationships with key stakeholders? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! We are offering the opportunity to join Big Green Surgical, a well-established distribution business with an exceptional history of delivering solutions to customers across Australia and New Zealand.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the National Accounts Manager, this role will lead and oversee the key accounts and strategic sales opportunities. It is a role with National responsibilities that can be based in Melbourne, Brisbane, or Sydney and will require regular travel.
Acting as the main interface between the key accounts and the organisation to ensure optimal level of service is provided at all times will be a vital part of this role.
You will be out in the field regularly developing strong relationships with key accounts and opinion leaders.
Working closely with key procurement managers and opinion leaders, you will determine their present and future needs and propose suitable solutions in order to maintain and grow revenue. You will also work closely with Business Development Specialists, to build their respective territory revenue.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage strategic business plans regarding key accounts to achieve sales revenue and margin targets.
- Support the national activities and project management of major sales opportunities and new business development.
- Manage and coordinate tender/RFQ/RFP submissions, evaluations, and price lists.
- Monitor sales trends, review purchasing, and develop risk management strategies.
- Work closely with and collaborate with all members of the Commercial team at the state level to develop and implement sales strategies.
- Liaise with the National Account Manager and Business Unit Manager on key agreements and pricing strategies.
- Regular travel nationally to build a network of relationships with key customers and key opinion leaders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Qualifications in Medical/Surgical/Healthcare/Business
- Relevant industry experience
- Strong teamwork & project management
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative
- A fantastic working environment and team culture with open-plan offices located close to cafes, public transport, and other amenities
- Leadership and development programs
- A delivering value responsibly programme, focussing on engagement, inclusivity, and environmental impact
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Highly-competitive salary, bonus structure, and company-sponsored superannuation contributions in line with Australian Super Guarantee
ABOUT Abacus dx
Abacus dx is a leading distributor of medical diagnostic and life science products. Our success is attributed to our dedication in sourcing high-quality, specialist products and by providing the highest levels of sales, marketing, and technical support. We pride ourselves on our values: Engage, Empower, Enhance, Excel.
ABOUT Big Green Surgical
Big Green Surgical is a provider of specialised healthcare solutions across various surgical specialties throughout Australia and New Zealand. We represent 20 international suppliers of innovative products, supported by a caring and trusted team of industry professionals.
To apply: Please submit your application letter and detailed CV to Chiara Campo, Commercial Director, through the Seek website.
Please phone 1800 222 287 for further information.