National Accounts Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you an experienced commercial leader with a strong track record of national accounts growth and management? Are you passionate about developing strategic sales opportunities and relationships with key stakeholders? If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! We are offering the opportunity to join Abacus dx, a well-established distribution business with an exceptional history of delivering solutions to customers across Australia and New Zealand for over 60 years.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this senior role will manage the national accounts and major sales opportunities, as well as the Key Accounts Manager. It is a role with National responsibilities which can be based in Melbourne or Brisbane and will require regular travel.
Acting as the main interface between the national accounts and the organisation to ensure optimal level of service is provided at all times will be a vital part of this role.
You will be out in the field regularly developing strong relationship with national/key accounts and opinion leaders.
Working closely with key procurement managers and opinion leaders, you will determine their present and future needs and propose suitable solutions in order to maintain and grow revenue.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage strategic business plans regarding national and key accounts to achieve sales revenue and margin targets.
- Oversee the national activities and project management of major sales opportunities and new business development.
- Manage and coordinate tender/RFQ/RFP submissions, evaluations, and price lists.
- Monitor sales trends, review purchasing and develop risk management strategies.
- Work closely with and collaborate with all members of the Commercial Team at the state level to develop and implement sales strategies.
- Liaise with the Commercial Director on national agreements and pricing strategies.
- Liaise with the Business Unit Manager on national account agreements and pricing strategies.
- Regular travel nationally to build a network of relationships with key customers and key opinion leaders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Qualifications in Business/Science/Healthcare
- Relevant industry experience within IVD Pathology will be highly regarded
- Proven track record in a commercial role
- Proven track record in cross functional team management
- Proven track record with complex negotiation and contract management
- Proven track record in developing and implementing business plans and strategies
- A fantastic working environment and team culture with open plan offices located close to cafes, public transport and other amenities with on-site parking
- Leadership and development programs
- A delivering value responsibly programme, focussing on engagement, inclusivity, and environmental impact
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Highly-competitive salary, bonus structure and company-sponsored superannuation contributions in line with Australian Super Guarantee
ABOUT Abacus dx
Abacus dx is a leading distributor of medical diagnostic and life science products. Our success is attributed to our dedication in sourcing high-quality, specialist products and by providing the highest levels of sales, marketing, and technical support. We pride ourselves on our values: Engage, Empower, Enhance, Excel.
To apply: Please submit your application letter and detailed CV to Chiara Campo, Commercial Director, through the Seek website.
Please phone 1800 222 287 for further information.