Office Support and Customer Care – Auckland, NZ
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Office Support and Customer care opportunity in the medical / healthcare industry working for Abacus dx and Big Green Surgical
- Immediate start opportunity, a great work environment with a positive team culture
- Suited to a fast learner who is customer-focused, positive with strong attention to detail
- Based at Vestey Drive in Mount Wellington with on-site parking provided
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking a full-time Office Support and Customer Care team member to join us based in Auckland in our New Zealand office.
You are an enthusiastic individual with a desire to learn and grow, a great team player who can also work autonomously and take ownership, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ideally you have had previous experience in dealing with internal and external customers. Abacus dx and Big Green Surgical operate in a dynamic environment, where you will have the opportunity to build strong relationships with our repeat customers.
The role encompasses a variety of tasks including administration duties, office support, marketing assistance, data entry, liaising with customers and other team members, and problem-solving. As our customers are in the medical field, attention to detail is of paramount importance in this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administration duties including supporting local management
- Answering incoming phone calls in support of team members
- Entering and invoicing customer orders using ERP system
- Responding to customer queries by phone and email
- Assisting with marketing and conference event organisation
- Liaising with the broader operations team, including purchasing and warehouse, to ensure customer needs are met
- Logging customer order and invoice related issues and assisting in problem-solving and resolution
- Promoting great Customer Experience in all communications
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Accuracy in data entry
- Experience with ERP and CRMs e.g. Salesforce and Power BI useful (not essential)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly and professional phone manner
- Good team player and a positive attitude
- Immediate start
- Strong corporate culture through our Delivering Value Responsibly programme, focussing on engagement, inclusivity, and environmental impact
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and development
- Office location close to cafes and other amenities, on-site parking available
ABOUT Abacus dx
Abacus dx is a leading distributor of medical diagnostic and life science products. Our success is attributed to our dedication in sourcing high-quality, specialist products, and by providing the highest levels of sales, marketing, and technical support. We pride ourselves on our values: Engage, Empower, Enhance, Excel.
ABOUT Big Green Surgical
Big Green Surgical provides leading surgical smoke evacuation capital & consumables, surgical instruments, bariatric products, chemistries, patient positioning devices, and other latest medical device technologies.
We are a trusted partner of a growing customer base and recognised as a provider of surgical solutions across surgical specialties.
When applying please ensure you send a tailored cover letter specifically addressing why you believe you are suitable for the role and a detailed resume through the Seek website.
Please phone 1800 222 287 for further information.