Technical Support Specialist – Brisbane
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Based in our Brisbane head office
- Manage incoming technical support requests and enquiries
- Provide first line troubleshooting support
- Manage CRM case creation and triage the request to the correct person
- Effective asset management
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the Operations, Technical Services, and Sales Teams
- Process and organise delivery of spare parts to the Technical Services team
- Work in an exciting entrepreneurial environment offering high-quality niche products and innovative solutions
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking an enthusiastic technical support specialist to work in our world class facilities at Cannon Hill.
The ideal candidate would be a recent engineering or biomedical engineering graduate, or laboratory scientist who is looking to start their career in the commercial medical and diagnostic industry.
Develop your career with a company that truly celebrates and rewards your success through an annual awards night, bonus scheme, and generous salary package. This really is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovative, highly regarded company that offers excellent quality products to the Australian and New Zealand markets, where you can make a difference to people’s lives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and maintenance of spare parts inventory
- Accurate and timely Salesforce CRM data entry
- Department administration duties
- Carry out repairs and testing of customers’ equipment
- Management of all spare parts processing for transfers, dispatch, invoicing, and stock checks
- Carry out system preparations as required
- Travel locally and internationally for training
- Contribute to the organisational culture and continuous improvement of Abacus dx
- Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders and key customers in assigned territory
- Represent the company at local and interstate customer sites
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering or science qualification
- Great teamwork skills
- Proven administration skills
- Varied system skills and experience with electronic and computer-driven systems
- Drivers licence
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to interpret, present and communicate technical information
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Time management and prioritisation of tasks
- Experience working with pathology or scientific instruments
- Restricted electrical licence certification or the ability to obtain one
- Ongoing training and development
- Fantastic working environment and team culture
- Highly competitive salary, bonus structure and other benefits
ABOUT Abacus dx
Abacus dx is a leading distributor of medical diagnostic, healthcare education, and life science products. Our success is attributed to our dedication in sourcing high quality, niche products and by providing the highest levels of sales, marketing and technical support. We pride ourselves on our values: Inspire, Empower, Excel.
ABOUT Big Green Surgical
Big Green Surgical is a provider of specialised healthcare solutions across various surgical specialties throughout Australia and New Zealand. We represent 20 international suppliers of innovative products, supported by a caring and trusted team of industry professionals.
Please submit your application letter and detailed resume through the Seek website. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please phone 1800 222 287 for further information.