Territory Manager (IVD) – Victoria & Tasmania
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Based in Melbourne
- Work in an exciting entrepreneurial environment offering high-quality niche products and innovative solutions
- Manage customer relationships and build revenue within an assigned customer base across VIC/TAS.
- In vitro diagnostic product portfolio
- Autonomous sales field environment
- Liaise with sales and product management team to implement sales strategies
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve designated sales budget and specific product-related sales targets in assigned territory
- Plan and implement assigned territory sales strategy in conjunction with the direct manager and product management team
- Report regularly on revenue performance to budget and variance analysis
- Maintain complete and accurate customer data
- Assess sales strategies and make recommendations about changes or new initiatives to improve the business
- Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders and key customers in assigned territory
- Proactive communication of customer ordering variations with respect to inventory management
- Travel to and management of customers across different geographical locations
- Represent the company at local and interstate conferences and customer events
- Contribute to the organisational culture and continuous improvement of Abacus dx
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience and track record in a revenue creating role
- Strong knowledge of the in vitro diagnostic market in Victoria and Tasmania
- Tertiary level qualifications in medical laboratory science or equivalent
- Work experience in a pathology laboratory
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to interpret, present and communicate technical information
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Time management and prioritisation of tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Experience in Microsoft Office products and Customer Relationship Management tools
BENEFITS & CULTURE
We are committed to providing a safe, supportive and productive workplace. We encourage open and honest communication in an environment that is free from discrimination and where all employees are treated with dignity, courtesy and respect. We pride ourselves on our values of Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence and Commitment.
Remuneration will include a highly-competitive salary and bonus structure, vehicle allowance, fuel card and 10% company-sponsored superannuation and other benefits.
ABOUT Abacus dx
Abacus dx is a leading distributor of high-quality medical diagnostic, medical education and life science products, utilised by laboratories and healthcare providers in Australia and New Zealand. Our head office is based in Brisbane with regional offices spread across Australia and New Zealand.
Abacus dx has been formed by the merger of Abacus ALS and Diagnostic Solutions.
Please submit your application letter and detailed resume to Nicole Player by email. Please phone 1800 222 287 for further information.