Ambu Airway Man W, Wireless, with CPR Software
The Ambu Airway Man is an adult-sized training manikin that provides an exceptionally lifelike representation of the human anatomy, particularly those features important to training in modern resuscitation.
- The stiffness of the chest is infinitely variable, allowing students to train on different body builds.
- Intubation can be performed with ordinary oral tube, Laryngeal mask and Combitube.
- The lifelike anatomy makes it suitable for training of correct placement of defib pads in training use of Automated External Defibrillators (AED).
- AmbuMan has the tried and tested mechanical monitoring instrument that gives you instant feedback on ventilation volume, stomach inflation, chest compression depth and wrong hand position.
- PC connection is possible, allowing connection of Ambu CPR Software Kit, Ambu CPR Printer or USB Interface.