RHINOPLASTY MODEL – AR361
- Developed in conjunction with David Willatt Consultant ENT Surgeon at Hope Hospital, Salford.
- This unique model has been designed for both cosmetic and functional Rhinoplasty courses.
- The nose is the most defining feature of the face and altering its size or shape can result in a dramatic improvement in appearance.
- Rhinoplasty surgery is a common but complex surgical procedure designed to change the shape and/or the size of the nose (cosmetic Rhinoplasty), or to improve the nasal airway (functional Rhinoplasty). Often Rhinoplasty surgery encompasses both of these elements.
- The model is suitable for:
- Teaching Rhinoplasty skills
- Open and closed Rhinoplasty
- Teaching anatomy
- Cosmetic surgery
- Straightening and improving nose structure
- Restructuring and remodelling the nose, particularly a broken nose
- Life size head – weighted to provide stability during practice
- Replaceable nasal insert
- The thermolabile cartilage can be shaped with a hot air blower to simulate a number of nasal deformities upon which surgery can be simulated
- The material used in the nasal insert as the cartilage can be cut to form spreader grafts of appropriate length and width
2 Year Guarantee
- This model, manufactured by Adam,Rouilly, now comes with a 2 Year Guarantee.
This guarantee applies to models which have been used correctly and covers durability and functionality.
Product Code: AR361