Vaginal Examination Model-Vulva II – LM101F
This model is made with a new material that stretches well and is tear-resistant, for more durability than the previous model and better simulation of the texture of human skin.
- Bishop scores from the late stage of pregnancy to the onset of labor (cervical dilation, effacement, consistency and position) can be confirmed.
- Made with a material that is more tear-resistant than the previous model, increasing its durability
- The mucous membrane of the vaginal cavity is made with a new material that
simulates the texture of the human vaginal cavity.*
- The vaginal walls give a sensation of clinging to the fingers.*
- The excess constriction on the fingers felt when using the previous model has
been reduced to enable practice with a feeling that closer simulates that of the
- Gives a more realistic feel of the ischial spines and pubic symphysis during
vaginal examination. (When used on the main body.)*
- Three models with varying degrees of uterine opening dilation are provided,
along with a model of the fetal head. These can be interchanged and the
degree of engagement can be adjusted, making it possible to gauge the
progression of labor by means of vaginal examination.
- The fetal head model can be used to gauge rotation of the fetal head by varying
positons of the sagittal sutures and posterior fontanel.
- The vulva has a urethral orifice for inserting a urinary catheter.
*are comparisons with previous Koken models.
Product Code: LM101F