Virtual Patient Monitor – VPM-10
Our new virtual patient monitor system helps add realism to your simulation training. Instructors are able to create a variety of clinical events during a simulation event to heighten drama and create a high-stakes environment.
The easy-to-use instructor window controls a student view monitor. Instructors can change any of the standard vitals over a desired trend time or even create custom indicators, depending on the simulation.
The instructor view operates on a standard PC and the student view can be displayed on a connected monitor. TheVirtualPatientMonitor can be coupled with any product to escalate procedure realism.
|Virtual Patient Monitor Features and Benefits|
- Easy-to-use controls for quick set up.
- Standard and customizable vitals for maximum flexibility
- Create on-the-fly scenarios to easily adjust to student and training needs.
- Select from preset arrhythmias and conditions for instant access to variable patient conditions.
- Set trend time for new settings to take effect to increase realism and escalate student immersion.
- Alarms can sound or be muted.
- Runs on any standard PC.
Product Code: VPM-10