Introducing: CARE IN MOTION™. Video Assisted Debriefing Made Easy.
CARE IN MOTION is an innovative video recording and playback platform designed to maximize learning through video-assisted debriefing. Developed with a focus on usability, functionality, and reliability, Care In Motion finally makes recording and debriefing simple so you can focus on what’s important—achieving better outcomes.
- Preconfigured and ready for use out of the box
- Intuitive user interface
- Record multiple, high definition video and audio streams simultaneously
- State-of-the-art video compression technology stores hundreds of hours of footage
- Add quick notes (flags) during live recordings
- Review session video directly on the device or remotely
- Export session video with annotations for storage and/or playback on other devices
- Physiological data time line
- Search debriefing session library by session name, simulator type, room, date, and more
- Session files are stored securely via user account access control
- Supports video output to large screen TVs and projectors