Koken Maternity Model Type II
Introducing Koken’s life-sized maternity model for practicing and teaching the four Leopold’s Manoeuvres and foetal heartbeat monitoring.
A soft sheet made of a new material is used for the abdominal wall. The fetus and bones more closely resemble a human body for realistic palpation practice.
Koken’s Maternity Model Type II – LM043N features:
- The trunk skin and foetus material are made of a special silicone rubber with an appearance and texture that closely simulates human skin, for realistic practice.
- The model contains a pelvis that enables realistic palpation to check the pubic symphysis and the ilium during uterine fundal height measurement and external pelvimetry, with a sensation that closely resembles an actual human body.
- The amnion can be filled with air to make handling and control easier. The air pressure level of the air in the amnion can be checked with an indicator and adjusted to change the palpation sensation.
- An internal synthesizer enables auscultation of a realistic foetal heartbeat sound. The volume and speed are freely adjustable.
- Traube stethoscope monitoring of the foetal heartbeat can be practiced. The heartbeat sound can also be emitted from a speaker on the side of the panel.