Meet Tory – Tetherless & Wireless Neonate Simulator
Recently launched in Australia at the 2015 SimHealth Conference, Gaumard’s Newborn Tory offers a new level of fidelity with true-to-life physical and physiological attributes essential for effective neonatal care simulation training.
Wireless & Tetherless Design
With a truly wireless and tetherless design, educators can freely simulate clinical cases in any setting, even in transit. Whether in a simulation centre or in-situ, Tory brings neonatal simulation closer to real life than ever before.
- Lifelike appearance and physiology
- eCPR™ – CPR effectiveness monitoring and trainer- Supports real native monitoring devices
- Fully responsive even while being carried
- Wireless and tetherless
- Simulate clinical cases in any setting
- Easy-to-use neonatal care training solution
View more information on the new Tory – Tetherless & Wireless Neonate Simulator here