Simulab’s Ultrasound Guided Lumbar Puncture range
Introducing Simulab’s Ultrasound Guided Lumbar Puncture range, which features Lumbar Puncture Baby and Adult Lumbar Puncture/Epidural Trainer.
The Lumbar Puncture Baby Trainer simulates a two week old infant that can be positioned either lateral or decubitus for ultrasound or blind technique lumbar puncture training.
- Articulating vertebrae creates realism when flexing the infant in knee-chest position
- L3-L4, L4-L5 and L5-S1 insertion sites
- Accurate insertion gives positive response and collection of simulated cerebrospinal fluid
- Epidural venous plexus vein and bony spinous process provide feedback for improper placement
- Umbilicus, gluteal fold, iliac crest and L3-L5 vertebrae landmarks
- Available as single trainer, training package and replaceable tissues
The Adult Lumbar Puncture/Epidural Trainer is available with four varieties of lifelike, ultrasound compatible replaceable tissues that mirror significant anatomical differences found in obese, geriatric, geriatric-obese, and normal patient populations. Every tissue allows users to experience variances in disc thickness and soft tissue depth on top of the vertebrae.
- Position on its side (lateral decubitis) or upright sitting
- Re-fillable tissue for repeated procedures
- Durable and replaceable tissue
- Most realistic tactile feedback on the market
Save on Training Packages!
Both Lumbar Puncture Baby and Adult Lumbar Puncture/Epidural Trainer can be purchased as part of a training package whereby you will receive an additional replaceable tissue.