IBL dsDNA Ab RIA assay
Last updated: 10th January, 2020
IBL dsDNA antibody RIA is available exclusively from Abacus dx.
The FARR assay remains a standard for serological diagnosis and management of SLE (ACR criteria):
- FARR RIA offers a high level of diagnostic performance (specificity/ sensitivity) for SLE
- dsDNA antibody titer detected by Farr RIA has a high correlation with disease activity
- FARR RIA is used for the identification of patients with SLE and monitoring of therapy and development of disease.
- Radio immunoassay (100 determinations)
- Calibrated against international standard Wo/80
- Quantitative result evaluation (standards A – F; cut-off: 7 IU/mL)
- Kit controls included
- High diagnostic sensitivity and specificity
- Total assay time less than 2 hours
- Extended shelf life of 12 weeks
- Excellent correlation with Amerlex/Trinity Farr RIA
IBL dsDNA Ab RIA assay – IBRE19011