NEW Progesterone Saliva ELISA
The new IBL International Progesterone Saliva ELISA, catalog no. RE52281, can be ordered immediately. This new assay requires as low as 50 µL Saliva sample volume and has a broad standard range up to 5,000 pg/mL.
Our Saliva ELISA product line has been revised so that the main steroids (cortisol, testosterone, progesterone, DHEA) may be processed in a similar way:
- The substrate, washing and stop solutions are interchangeable;
- The enzyme conjugate, the substrate and stop solutions are uniformly pipetted with 100 µL;
- The kits contain as few as 6 standards and 2 controls;
- Only 50 µL sample volume is required;
- All kits use the same sample diluent buffer.
Thanks to the similar assay processing and workflow, the assays can easily be performed in combination.
Find out more about the new Progesterone Saliva ELISA on the IBL website here >