Illuminate your multiplex/ELISA data with Belysa™ Analysis Software
Explore the newest proprietary software package for curve fitting, examination and comparison of data acquired from a variety of immunoassay platforms. Belysa™ has been designed to provide an easy to-use tool to optimize curve fit and confirm the integrity of data within a plate or across plates from multiple runs.
Whether it’s multiplex data, or ELISA, Belysa™ Analysis Software gives you confidence in your data. Belysa™ Analysis Software provides curve fitting capabilities with .csv output files from Luminex® xMAP® platforms, MAGPIX®, LX200 and FLEXMAP 3D® (FM3D), as well as the SMCxPRO™ ultrasensitive analyzer.
- User friendly interface
- Automatic and manual curve fitting (4pl, 5pl, linear, cubic spline)
- Relative potency analysis for multiple compare curves
- Curve comparison tools
- Rules-based data flagging
- Single and multi-analyte views
- Suitable for use with RUO Luminex® instruments, SMCxPRO™, and ELISA .csv acquisition files
- PC with Microsoft Windows: 7 or higher
- A free USB port on the USB
- A Belysa™ license activation dongle