Invivoscribe launches MRD T-Cell Bundled Solution
Abacus dx is pleased to announce the launch of the Invivoscribe MRD T-Cell Bundled Solution* which includes LymphoTrack T-Cell Low Positive Controls, LymphoQuant T-Cell Internal Controls and NGS-powered LymphoTrack Dx Assays. The new Research Use Only (RUO) controls are optimised for T-cell receptor gene rearrangement testing and analysis with Invivoscribe’s complimentary LymphoTrack MRD Software.
Key Benefits of the LymphoTrack MRD Bundled Solution
- Use LymphoTrack Dx Assays for clonality assessment and for MRD tracking
- LymphoTrack Low Positive Control provides confidence in results.
- LymphoQuant Internal Control enables conversion of sequencing reads into clonotype cell equivalents for accurate tracking over time without any additional sequencing cost.
- LymphoTrack MRD Software sorts complex multiplexed NGS data for simplified analysis and visualisation of longitudinal samples.
- Objectively identify and monitor sequence specific mutation status of TR gene rearrangements using the same LymphoTrack Dx Assays.
- The LymphoTrack MRD T-cell controls are validated for use with the MiSeq® (TRG and TRB Assays) and Ion S5™/Ion PGM™ (TRG Assay) systems.
MRD Bundled Solution for Monitoring
The MRD Bundle contains the necessary external and internal controls, master mixes and software to identify and assess mutation status of T-cell gene rearrangements in haematologic samples. Invivoscribe has demonstrated mean sensitivity of 10-4 across TRG and 10-3 across TRB during performance testing of Low Positive Controls. Furthermore, the LymphoTrack Dx Assays demonstrated excellent linearity (R2 > 0.99) and agreement with the expected values when contrived samples were spiked with LymphoQuant T-cell Internal Control and tested from 10-2 to 10-5.
*Each product available for separate purchase only and when used altogether forms a solution for MRD testing. Please check regulatory requirements in your country.