Invivoscribe MRD controls NOW AVAILABLE
Abacus dx is pleased to announce the launch of the new LymphoTrack B-cell Low Positive Controls and LymphoQuant B-cell Internal Controls as part of Invivoscribe’s MRD B-Cell Bundled Solution.
These new Research Use Only (RUO) controls are optimised for Ig gene rearrangement testing and analysis with the complimentary LymphoTrack MRD Software. NGS-based post-remission MRD surveillance may help predict relapse earlier than less sensitive methods and has the potential to improve pre-emptive therapy strategies.
Key Benefits of the LymphoTrack MRD Bundled Solution
- With the LymphoTrack Dx Assays, the same reagents and workflow can be utilised for Ig clonality assessment, somatic hypermutation analysis and for Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) tracking of clonal populations
- LymphoTrack Low Positive Control provides confidence in results
- LymphoQuant Internal Control enables conversion of sequencing reads into clonotype levels for accurate tracking
- The easy to use LymphoTrack MRD Software sorts complex multiplexed NGS data for simplified analysis and visualisation of longitudinal samples
- The LymphoTrack MRD B-cell controls are now validated for use with the MiSeq®, Ion S5™ and Ion PGM™ systems
MRD Bundled Solution for Clonality Assessment and Monitoring
The MRD Bundle contains the necessary external and internal controls, master mixes and software to identify and assess mutation status of B-cell gene rearrangements in hematologic samples. Invivoscribe has demonstrated mean sensitivity of 10-4 across IGHV Leader, IGH FR1, FR2, FR3 and IGK during performance testing of Low Positive Controls. Furthermore, the LymphoTrack Assays demonstrated excellent linearity (R2 > 0.98) and agreement with the expected values when contrived samples were spiked with LymphoQuant B-cell Internal Control and tested from 10-2 to 10-6.
* MRD testing with the LymphoTrack MRD Bundled Solution which includes LymphoTrack MRD Software, LymphoTrack B-cell Low Positive Controls and LymphoQuant B-cell Internal Controls is for Research Use Only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures.