Remember to use the “Streck Tube”, the most trusted preanalytical solution for cell free DNA
For all liquid biopsies, remember to use the “Streck Tube”, the No.1 tube worldwide for stabilisation of cell free DNA.
Cell-Free DNA BCT is a blood collection tube with a preservative stabilising nucleated blood cells and preventing the release of gDNA, allowing isolation of high-quality cell-free DNA.
Abacus dx distributes Streck products in Australia only.
Benefits of the “Streck Tube” include:
- High quality cell-free DNA recovery for reduced variability associated with cell-free DNA sample preparation
- Reduced need for immediate plasma preparation and CTC processing
- Multiple applications – suitable for use in clinical research studies, drug discovery and diagnostic assay development
- Confidence in stability and a trusted solution– with over 17 million tubes shipped worldwide
- No need to centrifuge immediately after collection
From blood collection to analysis, Streck cell free DNA tubes allow for ease of workflow to produce high quality DNA for analysis.