Immuno Concepts Image Navigator® for full IFA automation
The Immuno Concepts Image Navigator completes the Abacus dx IFA Automation Solution.
Abacus dx is the market leader across ANZ for automation of immunofluorescence assay (IFA) testing. Abacus dx IFA automation allows for efficiency, traceability and security of patient samples and results. Our automation solution comprises the HTZ Beeline IF slide processor, Immuno Concepts Image Navigator and HEp-2000/ANCA/mouse KLS slides.
Image Navigator features
- Improves workflow efficiency
- Standardises reading of IFA slides
- Teaching and training tool
- Full sample traceability and security of sample result and reagents
- Bi-directional interfacing with the HTZ Beeline
- LIS interface for fast electronic release of results
- Eliminates manual reports and result transcription
- Addresses Staff OH&S issues
- Remote review access
The unique Image Navigator® Version 4 software enables reading Immuno Concepts HEp-2000, ANCA and tissues, with the following benefits:
- High quality images and ability to focus through air bubbles and dirt
- Full screen panorama view for maximum image review and easy view of metaphase cells
- High capacity processing with the acquisition of 4x 21 well ANA slides in 1 hour
- Triages ANA and ANCA results into positive/negative results for quick, batch release of negatives
- Tissue slides read in 2 minutes
- Built in pattern assistant for improved reading and reporting of IFA slides
Abacus dx can provide a comprehensive IFA automation workflow analysis determine the most efficient method to process Immuno Concepts IFA slides using the HTZ Beeline 520SX or 320SX, and Immuno Concepts Image Navigator.