NEW Merck MILLIPLEX® MAP Human Cancer Autoantibody Panel
New Merck MILLIPLEX® MAP Human Cancer Autoantibody Panel, a 15-plex customisable panel.
Cancer autoantibodies are putative cancer biomarkers:
- Cancer autoantibodies are potential reporters of early carcinogenesis and cancer prognosis indicators.
- Autoantibodies to tumour-associated antigens are putative cancer biomarkers.
- They are abundant, detectable in early stages, and stable in serum.
- Autoantibodies may be developed from humoral immune responses to the changes in the expression levels of tumour-associated self-antigens, misfolded proteins, mutant antigens, and proteins involved in inflammation and the cellular death process.
Advantages of the Cancer Autoantibody Panel:
- Individual autoantibodies may be hard to detect, however using a multiplex panel you have a much higher chance of capturing biomarker responses.
- Using an optimized panel to common tumour-associated antigens improves the potential of using autoantibodies as biomarkers to study cancer development and progression.
- Serves as a simple and affordable tool in evaluating large numbers of patient samples for multiple cancer types.
The Human Cancer Autoantibody Panel, using the Luminex xMAP technology, enables the simultaneous analysis of 15 cancer autoantibodies in human serum and plasma samples
Analytes available on the new Human Cancer Autoantibody Panel
|Cancer/Testis Antigen 1B||CTAG1B/NY-ESO-1|
|Cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitor A||p16-INK4a|
|Galactose-specific lectin-1||Galectin 1|
|Galactose-specific lectin-3||Galectin 3|
|Heat shock protein 60||HSP60|
|Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-alpha||HIF1α|
|Insulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 2||IMP-2|
|Insulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 3||IMP-3|
|Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase||HER2/ErbB2|
|sex determining region Y (SRY)-box 2||SOX2|
|Tumor protein p53||p53|
Note: Four assay control beads are included as part of the base kit format.
MILLIPLEX® MAP is based on the Luminex® xMAP® technology — one of the fastest growing and most respected multiplex technologies offering applications throughout the life-sciences.