As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, Abacus dx is committed to ensuring continuous improvement in all aspects of our operations to better serve our customers.
Our Quality Policy
Abacus dx aim is to add value for all interested parties every time they deal with our people, products or support services. Interested parties include external providers, customers (buyers, end users and patients affected by our products and services), our staff, and subsidiary companies in the Diploma PLC family.
We create a consistent and positive experience, through the following commitments:
- We comply with all applicable legal and statutory obligations, standards and codes of practice and provide a safe and secure workplace for our staff and customers.
- The Management team takes accountability for maintaining the standard of ISO 9001 certification, ensuring it is communicated and understood across the organisation.
- We embrace the principles of continuous improvement to improve our business at every opportunity. Our processes are continuously measured for effectiveness and improved as required.
- When there is a shortfall in our people, products or service, we establish the root cause and take the necessary corrective action.
- Our company objectives are set and reviewed yearly by the Management Team:
➢ Strategies for accomplishing the objectives are rolled out to all parts of the business
➢ The business sets targets for each objective which are measured monthly to ensure the objectives are met.
- Everyone who works at Abacus dx is part of our Quality Management System and helps us live up to our quality policy commitments.