Invivoscribe LymphoTrack Dx IVD Assays now available
Abacus dx is pleased to inform you that the Invivoscribe LymphoTrack Dx IVD Assays are now available.
LymphoTrack Dx IVD Assay kits are designed for the identification of gene arrangements in haematologic samples utilising NGS technologies.
Invivoscribe NGS assays offer:
- Significant improvement over conventional fragment analysis of B- and T-cell gene rearrangements to provide detailed information regarding the DNA sequences, sequence frequency and mutational status (IGHV Leader and IGH FR1 assays only) of each clonotype
- A complete solution with each kit containing ready-to-use indexed amplification master mixes, necessary controls and complimentary bioinformatics software
- Streamlined workflow: primers are designed with barcoded indices and adaptors, sequencing libraries can be generated with one-step PCR, eliminating the need for a post-PCR ligation step
- Assays for Illumina® MiSeq® and Thermo Fisher Scientific® Ion PGM™ platforms
- Available as IVD, ARTG 255352