Myr Automated Slide Stainer MYREVA SS-30
MYREVA SS-30 is the perfect instrument for Hematoxylin and Eosin (H&E) and Papanicolau (Pap) staining.
As an automated slide stainer (benchtop-unit) it can run simultaneous routine stains of various slide racks with different staining protocols.
The instrument screen continuously monitors the staining process.
- Simultaneous and automatic staining of various racks (30 slides per rack) with identical and/or different staining protocols
- Adapters available for most popular coverslipper racks
- Up to 20 programs with maximum 50 steps each
Optimised for the anatomical pathology lab:
- Hematoxylin and Eosin (H&E), Papanicolau (PAP) and user specified staining protocols
- Bidirectional robotic arm. Free choice of the station sequence in a staining protocol
- Staining capacity of up to 5 racks simultaneously, depending on protocols, load frequency and instrument configuration
User-friendly: Reagent Management System (RMS) controls the use of reagents and helps to achieve a better staining quality
Safe: Fume extraction system with charcoal filter